1. Test automation enables one to achieve detailed product testing with significant reduction in test cycle time.
2. The efficiency of automated testing incorporated into product lifecycle can generate sustainable time and money savings.
3. Better, faster testing.
4. Rapid validation of software changes with each new release of application is possible.
5. Automated testing increases the significance and accuracy of testing and results in greater test coverage.
6. Automated testing offers a level of consistency, which is not achievable through the use of manual testing.
7. Automated testing eliminates the time constraints associated with manual testing. Scripts can be executed at any time without human intervention.
8. Automated test scripts are re-usable, and can be used across varying scenarios and environments.
9. Enhanced productivity.
10. Automation eliminates many of the mundane functions associated with regression testing.